Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone! I thought I could tell you a little more about my wedding here.

Originally we had planned for a June 2013 wedding but because us wanting financially stability, we changed it to June 2014...which suits me just fine. It gives me 2+ years to plan.

Jim and I are both very religious people. We  met at a revival last summer at the church I attended. He is a Baptist preacher. A family friend wanted to introduce us right then but I had a boyfriend at the time and sweetly declined that offer. A month or so passed and I ended up dumping the guy I was with (because he turned out to be a complete jackwagon).

I couldn't get Jim off my mind. I guess I had a pretty big crush on him. We became friends on Facebook and eventually started talking...this led to our first date (we went to church together and then dinner after). He was unlike any guy I had ever met before. So we started dating. Nearly 6 months later he proposed so here I am! Planning our amazing wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment